Court Design & Conservation undertake commissions to design new buildings as well as extensions to existing structures.
Their philosophy is one of good design, good use of space, and integration with the surroundings, both by the use of traditional and contemporary features.
Extensions are sympathetic in scale and design, many reflecting the vernacular origins of the host building.
Great care is taken in the selection of appropriate materials and ensuring that the building work is carried out to a high standard.
- Sympathetic design incorporating both traditional and contemporary features
- Local Authority approvals
- Preparation of drawings and specification of work
- Contract administration of the building phase
- RICS Building Structure Certificate for new houses