The renovation or change of use of an historic building requires great care, a sympathetic approach and a thorough understanding of the building's development.
All Court Design & Conservation design proposals come from a developed philosophy that respects the existing building, understands its history, uses materials and methods to preserve and enhance the existing building whilst at the same time providing for the long term survival of the building.
- Detailed measured surveys
- Sympathetic approach to proposals
- Planning, listed building and building control applications
- Detailed design drawings
- Specification of building works and contract administration
- Interior detailing and carpentry design